Coaching with me is an adventure into your hidden beliefs that hold you back from your dreams, and together we will clear your path to success.
If you feel the desire in you to move forward in your life and attain your dreams, this is for you!
The Dream Attainment Process can help you:
Find your Life Purpose
Ignite Your Passion
Clarify Your Dreams
Remove All Obstacles
One of the many discoveries I have made on my journey is that once you do your belief work, it’s helpful to have a definite plan that allows you to build the foundation for your dreams. To be honest, before I attended Marcia Wieder’s Dream University I thought belief work would be enough. What I realized is that once I had that foundation and did the belief work to support it, the road to my dreams came to me quickly and easily! It turbocharged it – all in only 3 months!!
It’s my intention to shorten my clients’ learning curve! I feel that my life lessons have been to serve people in creating their dream life quickly with ease and grace.
I decided to become a Certified Dream Coach because I thought “why reinvent the wheel?”. If I could enhance an already proven program, why not? One of the beautiful things about Marcia is that she encourages you to support the Dream Coach process with all the tools in your toolbox.
Dream Coaching + ThetaHealing Belief Work
= Dream Attainment!
As your Dream Attainment Facilitator, my responsibility is to:
- Discover, Clarify, and Align what you want to Achieve with what you want to Create
- Encourage Self Discovery
- Hold you Responsible and Accountable
- Speak the Truth
- Relate, Reflect, and Help you produce Results
Most importantly I will support you in taking the necessary steps (day by day, week, by week, month by month) to get what you want, either in a weekly individual session or in a group session. I can hold space and intention like nobody’s business. 😉
You will receive a manual and there will be weekly homework. It’s not a big deal, just keeps us focused.
The 3 month Dream Attainment Program outline:
Week 1. Intake Form
– Objective: To set the foundation for your dream and successful attainment.
Week 2. Set An Intention
– Objective: To understand the power and importance of intention and for you to set an intention such as find a new job or career, or get a promotion.
Week 3. Maintain Integrity
– Objective: To learn how to live with integrity by removing incomplete actions and keeping agreements with yourself and others. It is essential that you remove or clear up anything from your past that might be in the way of you having what you want.
Week 4. Live On Purpose
– Objective: To understand the meaning and importance of purpose in order to live more aligned with your purpose. Dreams without purpose, even a job without aligning to your purpose, can be unfulfilling. We can take steps to avoid this.
Week 5. Access Your Dreamer
– Objective: To create a dynamic relationship with the Dreamer inside of you, and a dream you are passionate about. No matter how realistic you may be, there is a part of you that knows what will make you happy and what you want.
Week 6. Learn From Your Doubter
– Objective: To create a powerful and dynamic relationship with the Doubter inside of you, and to learn from the lessons this part of you offers. Left unattended, this is part of us that often sabotages our dreams. This does not need to happen.
Week 7. Believe In Your Dreams
– Objective: To create a belief as a solid foundation for making your dreams come true. If you don’t believe in yourself or your dream, no one else will either. This is a life-changing step.
Week 8. Failure Can Lead To Success
– Objective: To learn to use all of life’s lessons as powerful tools, and to create daily practices to deepen what you learn. In this work, we look at what happened and what you learned and design practices for strengthening your Achilles heel.
Week 9. Take Serious Steps Forward
– Objective: To plan the essential action steps to insure that your dreams come true. In the end, it all comes down to taking action and the practical steps for making your dream real.
Week 10. Building Your Dream Team
– Objective: To be able to ask for help, making your dream more easily attainable. There are resources that you know and do not know who can open doors and make your life easier. Learn essential skills for asking and getting help.
Week 11. Live As A Dreamer
– Objective: The objective is simple, to create a dream come true life. Once you are clear about your purpose, dreams, and resources, you can look at all areas of your life and decide what you want. This process works on any dream.
Week 12. Completion of Dream Attainment Process
– Objective: To tie up loose ends. Make sure all sessions are complete and beliefs are in place for successful Dream Attainment.
Dream Attainment Coaching Testimonials:
“To Whom It May Concern,
My name is Tiffany Masters. I was a stubborn, resistant, pissy, angry, not willing to do the work, coaching client of Brenda Bailey’s. I have had no less than 3 other “coaches” in my life. One, I actually sort of did but did not see much result from. The others, well – they just could not work with someone that they deemed, “uncoachable”.
The first thing a “traditional coach” will ask you is, “are you coachable”. I was not going to lie, that would be out of integrity for me, so of course, I said, “no, not really – I have found that everyone wants to treat me like all the other clients they have out there and they don’t get me or what I do”. Needless to say, they would say things to me like, all my clients say that and it simply isn’t true. They were wrong, I was not like any of their clients they had ever worked with before. Though they would try, they would not get far with me and we would mutually end the relationship.
Here is what I know. When I started working with Brenda, mind you with a HUGE attitude and chip on my shoulder, because here is another damn coach that is going to try to get me to do things I am simply NOT, NOT, NOT going to do. AND, I needed a HUGE shift in my life and it was time to take a risk and see what was possible. Was she any different than what I had experienced in the past, YES she was.
I would come every week, resentful, angry, crying, not wanting to be there. Some weeks I did the homework and some weeks I did not, and I sure let her know how I felt about all of it. Brenda, was patient, she helped me to clear stuff, she worked with me so differently, there could be only one outcome, a POSITIVE one.
Brenda said that when we get to week “4” that things tend to turn around and shift for people. Well, she was right. I thought she was full of it and she was not.
If you are unsure, unable to commit to coaching with Brenda it is because on some level you KNOW your life is going to change and be so much better and that you will have to leave your bullshit story behind and come into and own your own power! We are all resistant even to what we really want, so why not take a page from my book, be the pissy, resistant, turd and do it anyway and see how different your life will be when you are done!
My business is off the charts. I am about 15% resistant to the things I was 100+% resistant to before. You just have to decide if you are worth it, that is what is really was for me and when I knew I was and I did it, my life has changed, changed, changed and all of the better.
If you are still unsure after reading all this, call me 210.437.1647 – I will be happy to talk to you directly so you know I am a real person and I am telling you like it is!! Go for it. You deserve this, you are ready, be whatever you need to be and do it anyway!”
Please feel free to contact me at with questions you may have.
We can even set a time to chat to see if the program is the right fit for you.